Nepal is not only famous for alpine adventures but the country is also very famous for other adventure activities, which include the white water rafting adventure in the raging rapids of Himalayan Rivers. Rafting in Trishuli is the most popular water adventure in Nepal that caters the rapids ranging from level II to IV. Because the rafting destinations lies on the major highway of Nepal, that connects Kathmandu to the rest of the country, rafting in Trishuli is the most common water adventure in Nepal.
Trishuli River is the most easily accessible from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Royal Chitwan National Park. Rafting on this river can be made for a varied duration, depending upon the availability of time and interest. Scenic valleys and impressive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections as well as the right amount of time all make it the perfect trip for first-time or experienced rafters.
In high water conditions, this will be the perfect river for a short blast with huge rapids and a turbo fast current. There are numerous exciting rapids as the name of Snail's nose, Teendevi, Malekhu rapid, Monkey rapid, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Monsoon and Pinball Rapid. This makes your fun more challenging during high flows with a good mixture of continuous rapids and pleasant calm water.
1. Day Trip
- $60 per person(Tourist Bus)
- $180 per person(private Car)
2. 1/2 days Trip
- $120per person(Tourist Bus)
- $280 per person(private Car)
Price: US $60 per person
What is Included?
• Transfer to rafting starting point/ending point (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
• Lunch for one day rafters and full board of meal (Western and continental food breakfast, lunch, dinner) during rafting trip for overnight rafters
• River rafting Permit
• Necessary rafting equipment; high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
• Entire experienced rafting crew ( Senior leading rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook etc), all cost and insurance
• Over night tented camp accommodation at riverside with camp fire
• Safety Kayak for emergency
• Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
• First aid kid box
What is Excluded?
• Entire hot and cold beverage eg- Mineral water, coca coal, alcoholic drinks during the whole trip
• Hotel accommodations & meals if you prefer staying at hotels rather than provided tented camp
• Emergency evacuation cost
• Personal nature expenses
• Rafters insurance
• Private Transportation (on request with additional cost)
All prices are in US dollars and do not include international airfare, unless otherwise noted.
We do have several departure dates for our trekking /climbing trips. Please find your convenient departure date from the below listed year and write us. Being as a Nepal based adventure travel Company, we do have permanent trekking set up in mountains so we are very much flexible for the departure dates for our every Himalayan trip. Please view our available group dates as stated and if the listed dates are not matching your expected time for this trip, write us with your personal date, we are happy to organize this trip to you as per your own selected date and we can open the same date for our group departure date.
Please Check Available Dates for The Year of:
|27 February, 2018
Recommended rafting clothing and Equipment:- (important trip notes)
- Light T-shirts
- swim wear for on the river
- Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
- Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (if you interested for fishing- available on request)
once you would choose which trip you would like to book with us, write us with the information or phone us on our phone number for the trip booking confirmation. We have online trip booking option, you may go on that link, choose your trip and date and follow the instruction with information required and summit us. If you need to have your own date, please kindly write us so that we are happy for your own date.
Once your trip booking request would be received, we would suggest you the final trip booking procedure with advance payment of the trip. Non-refundable deposit of 20% (per person) is required
to confirm a place on your selected trip
Please don't hesitate to contact us in relation to any questions you may have regarding our trip booking Process.