Traveling in India exposes you to both cultural and religious diversity. India, the land of the kings has huge diversity of religions, languages, dialects, floras & faunas, customs, traditions, infrastructure, arts and landscapes.
The Golden Traingle Tour with Advanced Adventures covers three colorful and culturally opulent states of India- Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. The state holding the huge political significance, Delhi, the medieval town of Madhya Pradesh, Agra and the Pink City Jaipur along with towns like Udaipur, Jodhpur and Puskar of Rajasthan are possibly the greatest cultural encounters of India as these places hold numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Highlights of the Trip
- Delhi where travelers get inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi.
- The perfect blend of old and new artifacts of Delhi. From the colonial pillars of Connaught Place to the lanes of Chandni Chowk and the malls of South Extension, you will find discover a whole range of experiences here.
- Plus the pleasure of shopping and eating in Delhi.
- Agra is a medieval city on the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. Founded by Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 where Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri (all three UNESCO World Heritage Sites) are great cultural aspects.
- The attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels, which were once the residence of Maharajas, are worthy of admiration in Rajasthan.
- Visit to Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Hawa Mahal, the ambling camels and cheerful people in multi-hued costumes will make your trip to the pink city a memorable one.
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
Day 02: Delhi to Jaipur (265 km/5 hrs)
Day 03: Jaipur to Agra (245 km/6 hrs)
Day 04: Agra to Delhi (210 km/5 hrs)
Day 05: Departure
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
Pickup from airport and transfer to the hotel. If time prefers, visit Akshardham Temple: it brilliantly showcases the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages. The Akshardham experience is an enlightening journey through India’s glorious art, values and contributions for the progress, happiness and harmony of mankind. Overnight at Delhi Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi - Jaipur ( 265 Km / 5 Hrs )
After the breakfast, visit the monuments of Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Birla Temple, and Raj Ghat. Visit to the majestic Red Fort (Lal Kila) just by car for Photography , the beautiful marvels covered in red sandstone. Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India Rajghat - a memorial of Mahatama Gandhi. After exploring the Delhi Drive to Jaipur, O/N in Jaipur
Day 03: Jaipur - Agra (245 K.M/6 hrs drive approx.)
After the breakfast , Morning excursion to Amber fort and joy elephant ride at Amber Fort: Raja Man Singh the Rajput commander of Akbar's army constructed the fortress palace in the end of 16th century, visit and shop at textile industry then visit City Palace of Jaipur, Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) and Jantar Mantar (Observatory)Built by Raja Jai Singh then visit Laxmi Narayan Temple. PM.M. – Drive to Agra ( If time Permit ) Visit en route to see the Mughal Dynasty’s Fatehpur Sikri. You have a chance to explore the magnificent red sandstone building of Fatehpur Sikri. It was established by the Emperor Akbar in commemorate of Saint Salim Chisti, who predicted the birth of three sons to Akbar. Overnight at Agra Hotel.
Day 04: Agra - Delhi (210 K.M/5 hrs drive approx.)
After today's breakfast, we start Agra Sightseeing tour. Visit the Taj Mahal, a finest amalgam of love and architecture - one of the wonders of the world. We also visit Agra Fort, a large fortified strategic point of Mughal Empire. Then Drive to Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
Day 05: Departure
On time transfer to the airport. End of the tour!
Price: US $600 per person
What is Included?
- Pick up and departure transfer by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation in Golden triangle tour on breakfast plan
- All ground transportation by A/C car/ Toyota/ Innova- as per group size
- All applicable hotel and transport tax.
- Elephant Ride in Amer Fort , Jaipur .
- English speaking local Guide in each place, all of his cost
- Cost of sightseeing entrance and monument entry fees
- All Local & Gov. Taxes as required
What is Excluded?
- Indian Visa
- Cost of Lunch/Dinner while on tour
- Expenses of personal nature, cold beverage etc.
- Personal tips to guide and driver
All prices are in US dollars and do not include international airfare, unless otherwise noted.
We do have several departure dates for our trekking /climbing trips. Please find your convenient departure date from the below listed year and write us. Being as a Nepal based adventure travel Company, we do have permanent trekking set up in mountains so we are very much flexible for the departure dates for our every Himalayan trip. Please view our available group dates as stated and if the listed dates are not matching your expected time for this trip, write us with your personal date, we are happy to organize this trip to you as per your own selected date and we can open the same date for our group departure date.
Please Check Available Dates for The Year of:
No data Found