No tree no life, encapsulation of environment and tourism simultaneously
Without the presence of any individuals the protection of environment is not possible .so we all are doing and following all the basic rules to protect environment, society and culture so responsibility is imperative term. Without the proper management of environment and ecology we cannot be existed because our business and our livelihood depend upon the continued existence of the natural environment. We have the responsibility to broadcast the message from one generation to next.
Advanced Adventure is applying the responsibilities in fields with practical way. For each trip our guides are being explained all the information for visitors before commencing any tour. We are enhancing the responsibility tourism as our own integral responsibility of our ongoing efforts. We have been participating in various clean up campaigns and awareness program as well as maintaining a clean and healthy living environment.
We have the eco green practice and applying since our establishment so we always conscious about our environment and form the group. Till now we have not included more than 20 in our trip to minimizing our impact on the environment.
Advanced Adventures believes that our clients have an important role to play as well, with each person ultimately determining the overall impact of the group in the area visited. The following are some ideas you might like to consider:
- We always encourage our clients to buy locally made crafts and support local skills to encourage the positive sides of tourism.
- Consider tipping a reasonable amount for good service. It has become a cultural and every staff expects something from their guest at the end of the trip.
- Bargaining is an accepted practice in all areas we visit- But do so in a good humor and bear in mind the amount of money you are negotiate over!
- Think carefully about giving money to beggars, it is often more effective to give money to local charity to reduce reliance and expectation.
- Better to learn some words of the local Nepalese language, this is appreciated and often results in getting more out of the experience.
- Always ask for permission before taking photographs out of respect for the local people.
- Enjoy the areas you visit but, if possible, try and leave in a better state than you found them in.
- Always respect the local laws, customs and cultural beliefs.
- Observe the dress code of the area and be aware of differences in social behavior and norms.
- Do not buy ancient art facts or souvenirs made from endangered species (e.g. ivory ).
- Wild animals should not be touched, fed or disturbed and do not encourage local people to parade animals.
- Try not to damage any plants you see on the trail.
- Do not collect firewood; all of our treks & mountaineering use kerosene/Gas for cooking.
- Ask permission before using a village well or pump.
- Please burn all paper and bury away from a water source (30m) and please use toilet facilities en route if they exist.
- Our policy is to carry out all non biodegradable rubbish, if any is left behind in the morning, please bring to the guides attention.
- Bring along environmentally friendly detergents and shampoos and use as little as possible to keep fresh water supplies free from pollution.
- Be economical in using fresh water for showering and washing as often they are in short supply.
- Consider offsetting environmental effects of international travel by contributing to Climate Care.
Grab pictures, leave footprints
Advance Adventure has very close bond with the organization called Leave No Trace; this is an international organization and set the global standard for outdoor ethics. We have been practicing to help and create the green environment with the effective help on education, research and outreach, we are ensuring the green environment, sustainable development healthy environment. We have followed the Seven Principles of Leave No Trace, convincing the travelers to take only photos and leave only footprints.
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Your Hosts and Other Visitors
Regarding our corporate social responsibility and trip, please you can suggest, involve, inquire and facilitate us. We are highly eager to hear your voice and ready to collaborate for social progress.
In view of above, please feel very free to join hands with us for responsible tourism approach, protect the environment you would visit, benefit the local economy and be socially responsible while touring, trekking and climbing in our Himalayan country of Nepal.
Environment has always been our prime concern, while designing the tour or trek products across any regions of Nepal. The increasing population and the resource demand have surely made huge adverse impact in the fragile environment. While operating tours and treks we make sure no part of the nature is hindered. Our guides are well educated on the importance of preserving the environment and they very well know the ways to do it.
We do not encourage our travelers to use and throw objects that could make negative impact on the environment. We make sure not a bit in the nature gets disturbed by our operational activities. Since all our holiday products in Nepal and other destinations are environment friendly, our priority is also to aware the locals f our operational areas about the importance of conserving environment. Our tour or trek begins with the briefing session, on which we clearly inform travelers about the strict local rules on hindering the Himalayan Environment. We are focused on the fact that travelers shall not leave anything than the footprints and take nothing than the photographs at the end of the tour or trek across Himalayan nations.