Nepal’s one of the challenging treks that interconnects isolated valley Rolwaling and famous Khumbu Valley, Tashi Laptsa Trek is the walk across wilds and lonely valleys where trekkers get to experience the blend of vibrant Sherpa hamlets and the remotest corners that has no human settlements at all.
Trek to Rolwaling Valley demands the special permit as the region is so authentic and not many trekkers have managed to get there. Meant for enduring trekkers, the trek asks for strenuous walk everyday and the expectation of enjoying trek that cater modern facilities is only during the latter half of it as the trek enters famous trekking region of Nepal- the Khumbu.
The trek begins from the small rural hamlet Shingati and walking for the next weeks along the remote highland trails, we exit out of Himalayas flying back to Kathmandu from the thrilling elevated airport of Lukla. Based on fully organized basis, the trek is led by our veteran Sherpa guides, who guarantee you to give the best walking holiday in Nepal is least as well as the most trodden trekking trail.
- The biggest highlight of the trek is walking along the trails, which are absolutely peaceful and have not many trekkers
- The culture of Sherpa tribe, who live in Rolwaling Valley that lies down between sheer snowy giants
- The cultural encounter in the villages that are dominated by the tribes other than Sherpas
- The scenic view of holy mountain massif like Gauri Shankar and Paldor Peak in the first half of the trek and the equally beautiful views of Himalayan giants like Everest, Cho Oyu, Amadamlam, Nuptse and Lhotse among others during the latter half
- The view of Tsho Rolpa Lake and the challenging glacial walk down from Rolwaling Valley to Khumbu Valley via elevated Tashi Laptsa Pass 5775m
- Khumbu Valley, which is the Mecca for trekkers willing to do Himalayan trek
Can I accomplish this trek easily?
If you have, the extreme ability to walk around 6-8 hours a day with a light daypack and passionate feeling, this trek will be highly suitable as this is moderate trek. It is fact that having walk in higher altitudes is definitely more physically demanding than walking in lower altitudes. Therefore, you need to be prepared to adjust in the high altitude. Advance Adventure Kindly request to all the clients to prepare them for Tashi Laptsa Pass trekking 19 day by Jogging and exercising regularly at least 3 month prior to the start of the trek. If you have the subtle experiences on walking /trekking in high altitude, environment this trek will be really easier. Your Past hiking experiences may be worthy but you need special technical skill for this trek. To accomplish the trek you should have excellent health with average physical fitness, positive attitude, self-confidence and strong determination. If you have pre-existing medical conditions such as heart, lung, and blood diseases please kindly inform us before booking the trip. We are highly conscious about your health and safety. You can have the experiences of more demanding and challenging episode while in Trek.
Come directly, join honestly and become our family member without any hesitation. The door of Advance Adventure is always open for our guests. Regarding this trip, we have attempted to provide enough information from our website. Nevertheless, if you need any discussion regarding your time availability in addition, others query please feel free to contact directly at +9779851040806, if you want to talk. Alternatively, please contact us via our email@example.com .we are eagerly waiting to welcome you in Nepal, the land of mountain and peace
Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel; Evening welcome dinner
Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu; Trek Preparation Day
Drive from Kathmandu to Shingati via Dolakha 7-8 hrs drive
Trek to Jagat 5-6 hrs trek
Trek to Simi Gaon 6-7 hrs trek
Trek to Kharka 6 hrs trek
Trek to Beding 6-7 hrs trek
Rest day for acclimatization at Beding
Trek to Na 6-7 hrs trek
Trek to Kabung across Tsho Rolpa Lake 4580m 7-8 hrs trek
Rest day in Kabung for acclimatization
Trek to Tsho Rolpa Phedi 7-8 hrs trek
Trek to Ngole across Tashi Laptsa Pass 5775m 7-8 hrs trek
Trek to Thame 6-7 hrs trek
Trek to Namche Bazaar 6 hrs trek
Trek to Lukla 6 hrs trek
Fly to Kathmandu 30 minutes flight
Free Day in Kathmandu
Important Trip Notes & Activities
Pleased acknowledge that you are joining us for the adventure trip in remote Himalayan region, where weather conditions, health and fitness of the member or unexpected natural disaster can compel us to change the itinerary and if so you have to understand it but we would try our best to keep the suggested itinerary as per the original schedule.
Your safety and satisfaction of the trip is our prime concern while travelling with us and we ensure you our best team, logistics, professional services to make sure that you would have an amazing trip of lifetime with us. Also note that our trip leader deserved the final decision if the trip has to amend, change the route or cancel due to the extreme conditions for the safety precaution. However, he will try his best to ensure that the trip runs as according to the stated plan but be prepared for flexibility if necessary.
Price: US $2140 per person
- Airport picks up/ transfer
- 4 nights Standard accommodation at Kathmandu with breakfast
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at one of the typical Nepalese restaurant- Traditional Dance & Music
- Rolwaling Special permit/ Everest TIMS Card- Trekkers Security Card
- Kathmandu- Shingati overland transfer and Lukla-Kathmandu flight, airport tax and transfer
- 14 nights/15 Days Tashi Laptsa trek on full bard of meals (breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- One Advance Adventures Trek Leader ( Gov. Licensed, first aid and eco trained), required assistance leader as per the group size, their entire expenses, equipment and insurance
- Entire poterage cost- one porter for each two member in a group
- All the Gov and local taxes
- AA duffle bag and T- shirt
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Group medicine kit box
- High altitude chamber bag for trek safety(available on above 5 pax travelling)
- Departure transfer
- Nepal Visa, in/out flight to Kathmandu
- Your meals at Kathmandu, except provided dinner and breakfast
- Entire beverages, mineral water, beer etc. while on trek
- Travel insurance (Must includes Helicopter evacuation and trip cancellation)
- Personal nature expenses
- Any extending trips
Please contact us for more details.
It is very important to have right seasonal Clothing & Equipments for the safe and enjoyable trek in Nepal. Here below, we have listed the required equipments for traveling to Nepal and its Himalayas. Please remember that you should always try to keep the weight of your equipment to a minimum.
T- Shirt and Down Jacket
Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F - Advanced Adventure provide this
Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
Small pad or combination lock-to-lock for trek bag- Advanced Adventure provide Trekking Duffle Bag.
Basic First Aid Kit (see Health and Medicinal)
Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
Thermarest sleeping pad
Water bottles (2)
Small wash towel
It was an incredible journey ! My partner and I had the best time .I would recommend Advanced Adventures all the way, Mr Chet Bhatta was awesome in everything , he was onto our Emails within minutes each time we had a question before hand , incredibly helpful and made everything easy . Our guide […]
Chet prasad bhatta is an excellent boss .he is marvelous in the advanced adventure trip .I needed in april 2015 just before the earthquake a rescue of helicopter as I felt bad with altitude and he imediately rescue me at 4000 m.you must choose this grateful company in himalaia .the guides and sherpas are very […]
Chet was our lead contact during our everest base camp trek, and he couldn’t have made it easier, nor could he have made us more comfortable. He helped us organize the entire trek, and set us up with an amazing guide, Lok, and 2 great porters. The entire experience from booking, to transportation, to trekking, […]
We went with Advance Adventures as recommended by a friend and are absolutely happy with the level of service provided by Chet and his team. The trip was very organised, throughout the trek Prem our guide, was caring for our needs, attentive and constantly ensuring we were getting the best experience possible. Could not have […]
This was my first time to Nepal, and I found the people their to be so friendly. Wherever I was they were always helpful. My Everest Base Camp and Island Peak Climb was not only a success but a great adventure. Advanced Adventures had knowledgeable guides that answered all my questions. Learning the culture and […]