Traveling in India exposes you to both cultural and religious diversity. India, the land of the kings has huge diversity of religions, languages, dialects, floras & faunas, customs, traditions, infrastructure, arts and landscapes.
The Golden Traingle Tour with Advanced Adventures covers three colorful and culturally opulent states of India- Delhi, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. The state holding the huge political significance, Delhi, the medieval town of Madhya Pradesh, Agra and the Pink City Jaipur along with towns like Udaipur, Jodhpur and Puskar of Rajasthan are possibly the greatest cultural encounters of India as these places hold numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Highlights of the Trip
- Delhi where travelers get inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi.
- The perfect blend of old and new artifacts of Delhi. From the colonial pillars of Connaught Place to the lanes of Chandni Chowk and the malls of South Extension, you will find discover a whole range of experiences here.
- Plus the pleasure of shopping and eating in Delhi.
- Agra is a medieval city on the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. Founded by Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 where Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri (all three UNESCO World Heritage Sites) are great cultural aspects.
- The attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels, which were once the residence of Maharajas, are worthy of admiration in Rajasthan.
- Visit to Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Hawa Mahal, the ambling camels and cheerful people in multi-hued costumes will make your trip to the pink city a memorable one.
Delhi to Jaipur (265 km/5 hrs)
Jaipur to Agra (245 km/6 hrs)
Agra to Delhi (210 km/5 hrs)
Important Trip Notes & Activities
Pleased acknowledge that you are joining us for the adventure trip in remote Himalayan region, where weather conditions, health and fitness of the member or unexpected natural disaster can compel us to change the itinerary and if so you have to understand it but we would try our best to keep the suggested itinerary as per the original schedule.
Your safety and satisfaction of the trip is our prime concern while travelling with us and we ensure you our best team, logistics, professional services to make sure that you would have an amazing trip of lifetime with us. Also note that our trip leader deserved the final decision if the trip has to amend, change the route or cancel due to the extreme conditions for the safety precaution. However, he will try his best to ensure that the trip runs as according to the stated plan but be prepared for flexibility if necessary.
Pickup from airport and transfer to the hotel. If time prefers, visit Akshardham Temple: it brilliantly showcases the essence of India’s ancient architecture, traditions and timeless spiritual messages. The Akshardham experience is an enlightening journey through India’s glorious art, values and contributions for the progress, happiness and harmony of mankind. Overnight at Delhi Hotel.
Delhi - Jaipur ( 265 Km / 5 Hrs )
After the breakfast, visit the monuments of Qutab Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Birla Temple, and Raj Ghat. Visit to the majestic Red Fort (Lal Kila) just by car for Photography , the beautiful marvels covered in red sandstone. Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India Rajghat - a memorial of Mahatama Gandhi. After exploring the Delhi Drive to Jaipur, O/N in Jaipur
Jaipur - Agra (245 K.M/6 hrs drive approx.)
After the breakfast , Morning excursion to Amber fort and joy elephant ride at Amber Fort: Raja Man Singh the Rajput commander of Akbar's army constructed the fortress palace in the end of 16th century, visit and shop at textile industry then visit City Palace of Jaipur, Hawa Mahal (Wind Palace) and Jantar Mantar (Observatory)Built by Raja Jai Singh then visit Laxmi Narayan Temple. PM.M. – Drive to Agra ( If time Permit ) Visit en route to see the Mughal Dynasty’s Fatehpur Sikri. You have a chance to explore the magnificent red sandstone building of Fatehpur Sikri. It was established by the Emperor Akbar in commemorate of Saint Salim Chisti, who predicted the birth of three sons to Akbar. Overnight at Agra Hotel.
Agra - Delhi (210 K.M/5 hrs drive approx.)
After today's breakfast, we start Agra Sightseeing tour. Visit the Taj Mahal, a finest amalgam of love and architecture - one of the wonders of the world. We also visit Agra Fort, a large fortified strategic point of Mughal Empire. Then Drive to Delhi. Overnight in Delhi.
On time transfer to the airport. End of the tour!
Price: US $600 per person
- Pick up and departure transfer by private vehicle
- Twin sharing accommodation in Golden triangle tour on breakfast plan
- All ground transportation by A/C car/ Toyota/ Innova- as per group size
- All applicable hotel and transport tax.
- Elephant Ride in Amer Fort , Jaipur .
- English speaking local Guide in each place, all of his cost
- Cost of sightseeing entrance and monument entry fees
- All Local & Gov. Taxes as required
- Indian Visa
- Cost of Lunch/Dinner while on tour
- Expenses of personal nature, cold beverage etc.
- Personal tips to guide and driver
Please contact us for more details.
It is very important to have right seasonal Clothing & Equipments for the safe and enjoyable trek in Nepal. Here below, we have listed the required equipments for traveling to Nepal and its Himalayas. Please remember that you should always try to keep the weight of your equipment to a minimum.
T- Shirt and Down Jacket
Sleeping bag rated to zero degrees F - Advanced Adventure provide this
Headlamp (e.g. Petzl Zoom) with spare bulbs and batteries
Small pad or combination lock-to-lock for trek bag- Advanced Adventure provide Trekking Duffle Bag.
Basic First Aid Kit (see Health and Medicinal)
Large plastic bags - for keeping items dry inside trek bag
Daypack (approximately 2500 to 3000 cubic inches)
Thermarest sleeping pad
Water bottles (2)
Small wash towel
It was an incredible journey ! My partner and I had the best time .I would recommend Advanced Adventures all the way, Mr Chet Bhatta was awesome in everything , he was onto our Emails within minutes each time we had a question before hand , incredibly helpful and made everything easy . Our guide […]
Chet prasad bhatta is an excellent boss .he is marvelous in the advanced adventure trip .I needed in april 2015 just before the earthquake a rescue of helicopter as I felt bad with altitude and he imediately rescue me at 4000 m.you must choose this grateful company in himalaia .the guides and sherpas are very […]
Chet was our lead contact during our everest base camp trek, and he couldn’t have made it easier, nor could he have made us more comfortable. He helped us organize the entire trek, and set us up with an amazing guide, Lok, and 2 great porters. The entire experience from booking, to transportation, to trekking, […]
We went with Advance Adventures as recommended by a friend and are absolutely happy with the level of service provided by Chet and his team. The trip was very organised, throughout the trek Prem our guide, was caring for our needs, attentive and constantly ensuring we were getting the best experience possible. Could not have […]
This was my first time to Nepal, and I found the people their to be so friendly. Wherever I was they were always helpful. My Everest Base Camp and Island Peak Climb was not only a success but a great adventure. Advanced Adventures had knowledgeable guides that answered all my questions. Learning the culture and […]